Infertility can be incredibly stressful for all that are involved. If you are dealing with infertility, you may want to consider homeopathic medicines.
Causes of Infertility
The cause of infertility can be either present in the male or female, while in 20 percent of the cases, the cause is present in both partners. Some causes of infertility can be low sperm count, irregular periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, uterine fibroids, or thyroid disorders.
Whether the cause lies with the man or the woman, a homeopath will recommend a course of action.
Common Homeopathy Treatments of Infertility in Females.
- Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farinosa: Excellent homeopathy treatments for infertility in females from prolonged periods.
- Pulsatilla and Sepia: Suitable for those that have short, scanty periods. *Agnus Castus and Sepia: Used for those that have decreased sexual desire.
- Natrum Carb: Used in females that do not retain sperm.
Common Homeopathic medicines for Infertility in Males
- Agnus Castus: Used for those with erectile dysfunction.
- X Ray: Good for infertility in males from a low sperm count. Helps to increase the sperm count and improves the quality and quantity of sperm.
- Conium: Used for infertility in males with orchitis.
- Sabal Serrulata: Used for infertility in males with wasting of testes.
As always, it is important to speak with a licensed homeopath. A homeopath will evaluate you and your partner’s situation and recommend a course of action. Foundation of Health Clinic would be pleased to help.